UiTM Mobility Program 2023-2024
UiTM Mobility Program 2023-2024. UiTM Mobility Program 2023 greets Telkom University students. If you want to experience the truly Asia, Malaysia, we recommend you join this program physically. However, if Telkom University students would like to join this UiTM Mobility as well as still stay in Indonesia, feel free to join the program virtually. So, don’t miss this opportunity.
PROGRAM PERIOD OF UiTM MOBILITY PROGRAM 2023-2024
Program Period for UiTM Mobility Program will start in autumn session and spring session.
- Autumn Session: October-February 2024
- Spring Session: March-September 2024
PROGRAMS AVAILABLE FOR UiTM MOBILITY PROGRAM 2023-2024
Below are programs available at UiTM Mobility Program for Telkom University students:
- Student Exchange
- Internship/Practical Attachment
- Clinical Attachment/Elective
- Teaching Assistantship
- Research Attachment/Final Year Research Project
- International Volunteering/Community Service
- Other specially designed academic and cultural packages (English language, Bahasa Melayu, art-based, hospitality, sports, culture, etc.)
Language of instruction for the programs is English and some programs above are also offered as online programs for UiTM Mobility Program 2023-2024.
INTERNAL REGISTRATION LINK OF UiTM MOBILITY PROGRAM 2023-2024
To participate in the UiTM Mobility Program, Telkom University students must register and join internal selection step by making online registration at https://bit.ly/uitm2023inboundprogram.
APPLICATION DEADLINE OF UiTM MOBILITY PROGRAM 2023-2024
Telkom University students who are interested in participating in the UiTM Mobility Program must register to internal selection step before May 31st, 2023.
PROGRAM MODE OF UiTM MOBILITY PROGRAM 2023-2024
All eligible Telkom University students who wish to participate in the UiTM Mobility Program could join and participate physically, meaning that Telkom University students will have an experience studying at the prestigious campus of Universiti Teknologi MARA Malaysia. However, UiTM also offers Telkom University students the online mobility program, where students can conduct and study some courses from Telkom University.
APPLICANTS ELIGIBILITY OF UiTM MOBILITY PROGRAM 2023-2024
- An active Telkom University Student (Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students)
- Having acquired 4 semesters study for undergraduate program (at least in 4th semester when register).
- Having excellent academic records, min GPA 3.0 and or above.
- Having good English communication skills, proved by English Proficiency Certificate min score of 500.
- Being nominated by International Office of Telkom University.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS OF UiTM MOBILITY PROGRAM 2023-2024
Here are the required documents for participating in UiTM Mobility Program as the Internal Nomination Step for Telkom University Students at Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Malaysia:
- A scanned Student ID Card
- A scanned Academic Transcript in English
- A scanned English Proficiency Certificate
- A formal photo with red background
PROGRAMS AND COURSES AVAILABLE FOR UiTM MOBILITY PROGRAM 2023-2024
Here are the courses available at UiTM Mobility Program 2023:
Detailed information about UiTM Mobility Program 2023, including courses in general programs available, kindly check https://aims.uitm.edu.my/
COURSE LOAD PER ACADEMIC SEMESTER (FOR EXCHANGE PROGRAM WITH CREDIT TRANSFER) OF UiTM MOBILITY PROGRAM 2023-2024:
- Maximum full-time course load is 24 credit units.
- Minimum is 8 credit units
- For virtual classes, the minimum credit unit is 2.
WEIGHTAGE FOR EACH COURSE OF UiTM MOBILITY PROGRAM 2023-2024:
- 2, 3, or 4 credit units
- Non-graduating students (Telkom University students who are taking undergraduate and postgraduate) are recommended to register for 3 to 4 courses to ensure he/she will gain both academic and cultural experiences.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR UiTM MOBILITY PROGRAM 2023-2024
Further information about UiTM Mobility Program 2023 can also be read HERE. Should you have inquiries and interested in joining the program, feel free to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
WhatsApp : +62 813 2112 3400
Email : [email protected]