Selection Step for Undergraduate’s Applicant
Selection Step for Undergraduate’s Applicant. Selection process for undergraduate’s applicant in Telkom University is now undergoing a change. If previously the selection only included online registration, administrative selection, and interviews, now all applicants for D3 (Diploma Degree) and S1 (Bachelor Degree) programs must take an online test.
Thus the selection steps become:
- Online registration at https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/admission
- Verify data and documents
- Online test
The selection schedule for undergraduate’s applicant is as follows:
|Batch 1||Batch 2||Batch 3||Batch 4||Batch 5|
|Data and Document Verification||July-August||October-November||January-February||March-April||May-June|
Selection via Online Test Session
The selection via online test selection is carried out for 2 days:
- The first day is reserved ONLY for applicants for the engineering study program.
- The second day is for applicants for technical and non-technical programs.
Thus, applicants for engineering study programs will take two days of selection via online tests (1st day and 2nd day), while applicants for non-engineering studies will only take 1 day of online tests (2nd day only).
Applicants Online Test Eligibility
To join the selection via online test the applicants must:
- Hold Non-Indonesia nationality
- Complete all application steps at io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/admission, including:
- Creating account in DEGREE Program
- Choosing PROGRAM (Bachelor or Diploma)
- Completing information of PERSONAL, FAMILY, and EDUCATION Steps
- Uploading all required documents:
– High school diploma
– High school transcript
– Personal statement (motivational letter)
– Formal photo with red background
– Statement of compliance to the rule
Selection via Online Test Subjects
There are 4 subjects tested in the Online Test which are divided into two sessions:
- 1st Session: Mathematics and Physics
- 2nd Session: APT (Academic Potential Test) and English.
Selection via Online Test Procedures
After the application has been reviewed and verified, the applicants will receive invitation to join the Online Test including information about USERNAME and PASSWORD through email. Next, on the Online Test schedule, applicants need to:
- Access LMS of Telkom university at elearning.telkomuniversity.ac.id/lms/
- Log in with Username and Password shared by admission team
- Click “My Course” and click “International Student Admission”
- Choose the test as scheduled:
Topic 1: Test Online 1st Session Type 1 (Math & Physics)
Topic 2: Test Online 2nd Session (APT & English)
- Do the Online Test as directed in the instruction.
Selection via Online Test Result
Applicants who pass the Online Test will receive notification regarding next step of the admission which is Interview Session.
Selection via Online Test Information
Any inquire regarding the selection via Online Test can be dropped to: