School of Industrial Engineering was established on September 28, 1990. Industrial Engineering is a field of engineering science that concentrates on the analysis, design, implementation and improvement of an integral system that consists of people, equipment, funds, materials, and methods. In the context of the Industrial Engineering ontology Telecommunications Industry is an integral system that desperately need the presence and contribution of industrial engineering expertise.
Departing from such thinking, IT Telkom in its mission of being a provider of human resources in the Indonesian telecommunications industry considers it important to establish the Faculty of Industrial Engineering as part of a clump of field engineering in IT Telkom which focuses on the field of ICT in conjunction with the School of Electrical and Communication and the School of Informatics.
Faculty of Industrial Engineering function held kegatan education, pengajarn, research and community service through programs Diploma (D3) and the Bachelor (S1).
Vision of the Faculty
Being Industrial Engineering Program international class that is able to become agents of change in the form of intelligent beings who are competent and competitive in the development and management of information and communication industry and is able to contribute in building a prosperous society.
The Mission of the Faculty
International education to develop professional resources in the field of information and communication.
Conducting international research to develop science and technology and innovation in the field of information and communication.
Organizes community service and actively build synergies with industry / institutions at home and abroad.
The Purpose of the Faculty
To Produce Graduates Who:
- Mastering the basics of science and skills in the field of Industrial Engineering so as to discover, understand, explain and formulate a way of solving the problem of industri.
- Being able to apply the knowledge and skills keteknikindustrian in productive activities and service to the community in the field of information and communication, with attitudes and behavior in accordance with the order of life together.
- Being able to act and behave in the work present themselves as experts in the field of Industrial Engineering Infocom, as well as in the livers together in society.
- Being able to follow the development of science and technology in the field of Industrial Engineering and infocomm
- Capable of entrepreneurship in the field of information and communication, global insight, and national spirit.
- Produce work in scientific innovation Industrial Engineering in accordance with the demands and needs of the community, as well as the challenges of rapid changes in the field of information and communication, both nationally and internationally are ableto Develop infocomm industry and build intelligent Indonesian society.
- The focus of the study of science in industrial engineering IT Telkom is in the design, operation, and improvement of information systems and telecommunications industry that involves a series of human, facility / equipment, processes, information, and money in order to generate maximum output. Scientific engineering sciences industry uses basic science, basic engineering, operations management, financial management, production engineering, optimization techniques, and other social sciences to evaluate and predict the outcome of the industrial system.