Saxion Updates: Outbound Student Exchange 2022
Saxion University of Applied Science, the Netherlands is OPEN registration for Outbound Student Exchange Program 2022 TelUtizen can take part in this outbound mobility that is scheduled in spring semester (February 2022). As we have known that Telkom University and Saxion University of Applied Science have collaborated in implementing international mobility program especially in student exchange program. Now, as the situation is getting back to new normal, Saxion University of Applied Science invites TelUtizen to join the Student Exchange for Spring Semester 2022. Note this following information regarding the Student Exchange Program at Saxion University of Applied Science.
PROGRAM PERIOD OF STUDENT EXCHANGE AT SAXION UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCE
The Outbound Student Exchange Program will be taken place in Spring Semester which is February 2022. The program is usually taken 5 months (February 7th-July 15th, 2022), depending on the chosen course.
APPLICATION DEADLINE OF STUDENT EXCHANGE AT SAXION UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCE
The students who interested to join the program must join the internal registration step before October 8th, 2021.
SAXION OUTBOUND EXCHANGE PROGRAM APPLICANT ELIGIBILITY
- Passed the nomination of exchange program
- Excellent academic records and good honors
- Having good English communication skills, proved by EPrT/TOEFL (for internal nomination), and or IELTS 6.0 (SAXION application)
COURSES OFFERED IN OF STUDENT EXCHANGE AT SAXION UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCE
|1. Advanced App Development
2. Applied Computer Science
3. Biomedical Laboratory Research
4. Climate & Management
5. Cloud Engineering
6. Conscious Business
7. Creative Design & Technologies
8. Crossing Borders: Global Engagement in Health & Social Work
9. Digital Intelligence
10. Doing Business with China
11. Electrical & Electronic Engineering
12. European Project Semester
13. Fashion & Textile Technologies
14. Global Citizenship
15. Hotel Management
|16 Improve your Business with Data
17 Industrial & Sustainable Building
18 Innovative Leadership
19 International Business
20 International Finance & Accounting
22 Psychology & Serious Gaming
23 Risk & Emergency Management
24 Robotics & Vision
25 Security Management
26 Smart Embedded Systems
27 Software Engineering
28 Tourism Management
29 Urban Development-Public Administration
30 Urban Development-Urban & Regional Planning
31 Urban Development-Urban Design
For detailed information regarding the courses of the program, please refer to: https://bit.ly/saxioncourseoverview
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS OF STUDENT EXCHANGE AT SAXION UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCE
- Student ID
- TOEFL/EPrT certificate
- Academic Transcript
REGISTRATION LINK FOR INTERNAL NOMINATION
Before applying to Saxion application to join the program, student must join the nomination step by register online at: https://bit.ly/SaxionExchange2022
NOMINATION & APPLICATION PROCEDURES OF STUDENT EXCHANGE AT SAXION UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCE
- Applicant reads detail information of the program
- Applicant consults with academic supervisor related participation in the program, including the courses’ selection.
- Applicant prepares required documents.
- Applicants make an online registration for the nomination step at: https://bit.ly/SaxionExchange2022
- Applicant waits for the next announcement regarding passed nomination of the exchange program from International Office of Telkom University.
- Once passed the nomination, applicant will be assisted to apply to Saxion application.
HOUSING INFORMATION OF STUDENT EXCHANGE AT SAXION UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCE
International Office of Saxion University of Applied Science can arrange housing for all incoming students. For applications before November 1, 2021 (Spring semester) we can guarantee housing. Check for accommodation at:
FEES OF STUDENT EXCHANGE AT SAXION UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCE
Housing : € 2.600,00 for six months, € 2.225,00
Housing deposit : € 500,00 (only deposit)
Insurance EU : € 32,00 (liability – mandatory)
Insurance NON-EU : € 325,00 (health, liability and travel insurance).
Visa : € 192,00 (non EU only). NON-EU Exchange students will be asked to transfer the financial means to Saxion account, beside the package fee. It will be considered as temporary deposit, which will be refunded to the student once he/she arrives in the Netherlands and opens a Dutch bank account. Students are obliged to prove to the IND that they have sufficient financial support during their stay in the Netherlands.
Living expenses : € 900,00 (general per month, including housing)
INFORMATION AND CONTACT PERSON
Should you have any inquiries about the exchange program, and interested in joining the program, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400