Remote Short-Term Student Exchange Program 2020 with University Malaya
Remote Short-Term Student Exchange Program 2020 with University Malaya. Remote Short-Term Student Exchange Program 2020 is a mobility program, organized by Telkom University, Indonesia and University of Malaya, Malaysia. This program aims to facilitate students in experiencing international learning activities where they can enrich knowledge from overseas lecturers and exchange knowledge and experiences among international students.
- Data Visualization
- Creative Presentation
- Control Flow Algorithm Using Drone
This Remote Short-Term Student Exchange Program will be carried out in 5 days starting 16 November 2020 to 20 November 2020 by using Google Meet application.
The registration will be closed on November 14th, 2020.
This program is offered for:
- Students from Telkom University, Indonesia
- Students from University of Malaya, Malaysia
*The seat is limited
REQUIRED REGISTRATION’S DOCUMENTS:
- Scan of student ID
- Scan of academic transcript
- Scan of TOEFL/EPrT certificate
- Scan of formal photo
- Students fill out the registration form at: http://bit.ly/telumalaya2020
- Students submit all required documents to the registration form
- Students wait for further information regarding the application which will be announce through email or whatsapp
At the end of the program, the students will be granted an e-certificate of participation.