MMU Virtual Mobility Program 2021
MMU Virtual Mobility Program 2021. MMU cordially invites Telkom University‘s student to join MMU Virtual Mobility Program 2021 in Media Communication, Trends, & Techniques. This program allows students to explore and experience communication trends of social media, develop skills for creative industries, and upskill mobile technologies.
MMU Virtual Mobility Program Eligibility:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students from any discipline, who are interested in developing insights and upskilling for media, communication and creative industry.
- Applicants from MMU international partner universities will be given priority to participate.
MMU Virtual Mobility Program Period:
22 June-4 July 2021
MMU Virtual Mobility Program Application Deadline:
11 June 2021
MMU Virtual Mobility Program Duration of Program: 2 weeks (2 synchronous online sessions per day)
10:00am – 11:00am: Session 1
11:00am – 2:00pm: Group discussions/Activities/Assignments
2:00pm – 3:00pm: Session 2
MMU Virtual Mobility Program Registration:
To apply for this program, kindly click this link: http://bit.ly/MMUVirtualMobility
MMU Virtual Mobility Program Required Documents:
1. Scan of Student ID
2. Scan of transcript (all semesters)
3. Scan of English certificate
*All documents must be uploaded to the registration link
MMU Virtual Mobility Program Expected Outcomes:
– Upon successful completion of this program, participants will gain knowledge and insights into the trends and techniques of media and creative industry.
– Digital certificates will be awarded to all participants who have successfully completed the program.
MMU Virtual Mobility Program Objectives:
1. To understand the current trends in media and communication to foster creative minds
2. To empower participants with skills and techniques of digital photography and stop-motion animation
3. To expose participants to Malaysia’s cultural diversity
MMU Virtual Mobility Program Activities:
• Sharing sessions & discussions
• Classes & Demonstrations
• Virtual Performance/Collaboration
Registration Fee: Waived
MMU Virtual Mobility Program Program Highlights:
– Digital and Social Media Trends
– Digital Photography and Graphic Design
– Stop-motion Animation Technique
– Virtual Cultural Performance
CONTACT PERSON FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS
Should you have any inquiries, and interested in joining the program, don’t hesitate to contact: