MMU Online Inbound Exchange Program 2021
MMU Online Inbound Exchange Program 2021. For past few years, Telkom University and Multimedia University Malaysia (MMU) have been collaborating on many programs to support students in getting an excellent education and an extraordinary experience including inbound and outbound mobility. This time Multimedia University (MMU), Malaysia gladly invites TelUtizen to participate in the MMU Online Inbound Exchange Program. This is an opportunity to enhance your education as well as your experience in an international learning setting. Don’t worry, because we are still facing limited mobility access due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the program will be conducted online. Thus students can follow the program from home.
MMU PROGRAM TIMELINE
To join the MMU Online Inbound Exchange program, kindly note these following schedule:
|Web application & submission of documents||7 December 2020-3 April 2021|
|WIN (Week of Immersion & Networking)-Orientation||3 April 2021|
|Study Period||12 April-13 June, 2021|
MMU LIST OF FACULTY
- MMU Faculty of Engineering & Technology (FET)
- MMU Faculty of Engineering (FOE)
- MMU Faculty of Information Science & Technology (FIST)
- MMU Faculty of Computing & Informatics (FCI)
- MMU Faculty of Business (FOB)
- MMU Faculty of Management (FOM)
- MMU Faculty of Law (FOL)
- MMU Faculty of Applied Communication (FAC)
- MMU Faculty of Creative Multimedia (FCM)
- MMU Faculty of Cinematic Arts (FCA)
Click here for detailed courses list of MMU: http://bit.ly/MMUexchange
MMU APPLICANTS ELLIGIBILITY
- TelUtizen coming from a bachelor degree program.
- Nominated by International Office of Telkom University
- Excellent academic records and good honors with CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Having good English communication skills, proved by English Proficiency Certificate.
MMU APPLICATION PROCESS
1. Applicant makes an application online at: https://forms.gle/8cBb3XVvj1yg9uWm8
2. Click on APPLY NOW
3. Select I’M APPLYING FOR MYSELF and enter your passport number, official name, and email address
4. Click on REGISTER and you will get your Registration ID
5. After receiving Registration ID, click APPLY NOW
6. Please select EXCHANGE STUDENT in the Program drop down button, then proceed to key in the other details till the end.
7. Once the Online Application has been completed, you will be given the Application ID and you are required to download and save the APPLICATION REPORT.
8. Applicant notifies ICAO Telkom University and ask for Student verification/recommendation letter
9. Applicant sends required documents via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
MMU REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- Inbound mobility form
- Passport-sized photo with white background 45mm (height) x 35mm (width)
- Scanned copy of Passport (1st page until last page)
- Academic transcript
- Student verification/recommendation letter (you can get this letter by sending a request email and your Registration ID in MMU to email: email@example.com)
- Certificate of English Language proficiency
- Application report (you will get this APPLICATION REPORT when your online application in MMU is completed)
CONTACT PERSON FOR REGISTRATION PROCESS
Should you have any inquiries, and interested in joining the program, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400 (Whatsapp)