Kumamoto University 2020 Spring Program (JASSO Scholarship is available)
Kumamoto University 2020 Spring Program (JASSO Scholarship is available). Kumamoto University invited Telkom University students to join the Spring Program offered by the College of Cross-Cultural and Multidisciplinary Studies.
Feb 25 – March 5, 2020 (10 Days)
October 31, 2019
- Japanese Classes (Japanese Course only)
- Classroom Lectures
- Culture Experiences
- Educational Excursions
*Program Contents subject to change
PARTICIPATION FREE: 100,000 Japanese Yen
- Includes accommodation, class fees, field trip fees, and breakfast.
- Does not include the cost of transportation to or from Japan, the cost of most meals (other than breakfast) during the program, or bank transfer fees.
- Program fees do not cover traveler insurance for participants. Students must purchase their own traveler insurance before arriving in Japan.
How To pay: Participation fee must be pay in advice via bank transfer by November 2019. Detail will be participant selection.
English Course participants who meet the necessary qualifications may be eligible to receive a government (JASSO) scholarship of 80,000 Yen
*Please note that the number of scholarships available is limited.
- Telkom University undergraduate students
- Photocopy of the first page of passport.
- Academic records from the previous year (GPA of 3.25 out of 4).
- have English language proficiency equals to or greater than IELTS Score 5.0 is highly recommended.
*You are ineligible if you have previously attended a summer or spring program at Kumamoto University.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for the program, kindly, please inform International Office of Telkom University beforehand, students may register directly from the following link:
Details are as follows:
The content of this program is equal to one-course credit according to Kumamoto University policy. Please discuss the possibility of obtaining academic credit with your head of study program in Telkom University.
Successful applicants will be notified of their acceptance to the program by email by November 16, 2019.
Please inform International Office Telkom University, Bangkit Building (Rectorat Building), 1st Floor.that you apply for this program.
PIC : Mrs. Ayu
E- mail : [email protected]
Phone : +627564108 ext. 2400
KUMAMOTO UNIVERSITY 2020 SPRING PROGRAM
Kumamoto University invited Telkom University students to join the Spring Program (JASSO Scholarship is available)
APPLICATION DEADLINES, October 31, 2019
Please informing International Office Telkom University of your intentions before you apply for the program
We are confident that you will enjoy your time in Kumamoto University, Japan!(IO)***