INHA University Summer School 2020is a student mobility program that is now calling for Telkom University students who wish to take 3 weeks short-term, intensive program to learn certain subjects and explore some beauty of Korea. This intensive program consists of classroom lectures, corporate sites visits, and field trips to cultural and historical places. By participating in this program, students can receive international exposure, academic credit, and certificate of completion.
The program will be implemented in July 27th-August 14th, 2020
The application will be closed in April 13th, 2020.
- Telkom University students who currently at least in the 3rd semester.
- Having a passport valid until 6 months or longer after the end date of program.
- Good academic record with CGPA ≥ 2.75.
- Good command of both written and spoken English proven by ITP TOEFL or EPrT certificate with the score ≥ 475
- For MBTI/ICT Business students, they must successfully completed the first-year courses with no E grade.
For the requirements set by partner universities, please refer to the host university brochure.
- The applicant reads detailed information including information of the program.
- The applicant fills out summer school online application form: bit.ly/SummerSchoolForm
- To complete the form, the applicant must login with Telkom University email account or Gmail account.
At the end of the form, the applicant must upload the scanned copy of the following documents:
- Passport (name the file: your full name_passport)
- ITP TOEFL/EPrT certificate (name the file: your full name_toefl/eprt)
- Academic transcript (name the file: your full name_transcript)
- Financial support letter (name the file: your full name_financial support letter)
- The template of financial support letter can be downloaded at: http://icao.telkomuniversity.ac.id/downloads/
- Please prepare the scanned copy of those documents in PDF and the maximum size of each document is 1 MB.
- Application documents will be reviewed and verified by the team.
- If the application is approved by ICAO, the applicants can then continue the application process by following instructions set by the host university. If the application is not approved by ICAO, it means that the applicants are not eligible to apply and they cannot join the program.
- After receiving invitation/acceptance letter from the host university, ICAO will inform flight tickets and visa arrangement and hold the pre-departure orientation. Selected applicants may arrange their own flight tickets and visa application; however, they must consult with International Office & ICAO beforehand. Likewise, selected applicants must purchase return tickets as for this program.
- ICAO will hold an orientation for selected applicants discussing the preparation of joining the program.
- All selected applicants must attend the orientation.
- There are two stages of application that students must follow to join summer school. First is the application to ICAO and second is the application to host/partner universities. Remember! You must apply to ICAO first before you apply to the host/partner university.
- After completing the program, students are required to write a summer school report and submit it to ICAO.
FEES AND OTHER DETAILS
Fees, accommodation, and program details can be seen in the brochure.
For further information, the applicant may contact International Office of Telkom University or ICAO:
International Office (Ms. Novie)
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400
International Class Academic Office (ICAO)
Phone : +6222 7566 456 ext. 2004