INHA Summer School 2021
INHA Summer School 2021. Inha University is now OPEN REGISTRATION for Summer School 2021 Program. Inha University annually offers a summer school program as a part of its goal to enhanced global education. This program will be Real-Time Online Classes due to the pandemic Covid-19 situation. Don’t worry, the classes will be very interesting since there will be an interactive lecturers. In addition, about $100 worth of class materials and souvenirs will be mailed to students beforehand.
INHA SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAM PERIOD
Inha Summer School will take place in two weeks starting in August 2nd, 2021 to August 13th, 2021.
INHA ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Students must meet the requirements set by both Telkom University and Inha University to be eligible to apply for Inha summer school.
Requirements set by Telkom University are as follows:
- Telkom University student
- Having a passport
- Currently at least in the 3rd semester
- Good academic record with CGPA ≥ 2.75
- Good command of both written and spoken English proven by ITP TOEFL or EPrT certificate with score ≥ 475
Specific requirement set by Prodi MBTI/ICT Business for its students:
- Successfully completed the first-year courses (no E grade)
For the requirements set by Inha University, please refer to the host university brochure.
INHA APPLICATION PROCEDURE
Application deadline for Inha Summer School 2021: 30 April 2021.
- Students complete summer school online application form. To complete the form, you must login to your Telkom University email account or Gmail account, and apply to this link: http://bit.ly/OnlineRegistSummer2021
- At the end of the form, students must upload the scanned copy of the following documents:
a. Passport (name the file: your full name_passport)
b. ITP TOEFL/EPrT certificate (name the file: your full name_toefl/eprt)
c. Academic Transcript (name the file: your full name_transcript)
d. Financial Support Letter (name the file: your full name_financial support letter)
The template for financial support letter can be downloaded at http://icao.telkomuniversity.ac.id/downloads/
Please prepare the scanned copy of those documents in PDF and the maximum size of each document is 1 MB.
- If the application is approved by ICAO, the students can then continue the application process by following instructions set by the host university. If the application is not approved by ICAO, it means that the students are not eligible to apply and they cannot join the program.
- After completing Inha Summer School, students are required to write a summer school report and submit it to ICAO (Note: kindly contact ICAO for this)
IMPORTANT NOTE: There are two stages of application that students must follow to join Inha summer school. First is the application to ICAO and second is the application to host/partner universities. Remember! You must apply to ICAO first before you apply to the host/partner university.
INHA COURSE INFORMATION
The language delivery in Inha Summer School will be in English.
|Korean Language||Required||2 credits||Online|
|Korean Culture A||Introduction to K-Pop Drama & its Multicultural Aspects||Electives (Track A)||1 credits|
|Introduction to the Korean Business and Economy|
|Korean Culture B||Reading Korean Culture through Korean Dance||Electives (Track B)||1 credits|
|Introducing to Korean Cinema|
For further information about Inha Summer School, please visit https://summer.inha.ac.kr/user/summer/
International Class Academic Office (ICAO)
Tokong Nanas Building, 9th Floor, Room KU3.09.11
Jl. Telekomunikasi No. 1 Dayeuh Kolot, Kab. Bandung 40257
West Java, Indonesia
Telephone: +6222 7566 456 ext. 3004
Email: email@example.com (IO)***