GTech 2022, ATU Net Short Program
GTech 2022, ATU Net Short Program. GTech 2022 is Global Technovation Hackathon 2022, a short program designed by ATU Net members which will be hosted by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). All students from ICT, Engineering, Management and Business academic backgrounds are welcome to participate in ATU-Net GTech 2022. Themed “Harnessing Innovation to Combat Climate Change”, ATU-Net GTech 2022 will be conducted in hybrid mode, of which finalists will be competing at UTM, Malaysia physically for the final sprint. ATU-Net GTech 2022 is a collaborative work with industries and will feature prominent webinar speakers of various fields. GTech 2022 enables students to ideate, invent, and innovate a project as well.
PROGRAM PERIOD OF GTech 2022
The GTech 2022 is scheduled to be implemented on August 5th– November 17th, 2022.
APPLICATION & NOMINATION DEADLINE OF GTech 2022
Telkom University students who are interested to join GTech 2022 must join internal nomination before July 15th, 2022.
INTERNAL REGISTRATION LINK
GTech 2022 APPLICANTS ELIGIBILITY
- A full-time student at Telkom University coming from ICT, Engineering, Management and Business academic backgrounds.
- Being nominated by International Office of Telkom University.
- Having excellent academic records and good honors.
- Having good English communication skills.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR GTech 2022
Students must prepare following documents for internal nomination process:
- Scanned copy of Passport or Student ID Card
- Academic transcript
- Certificate of English Language proficiency
APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR GTech 2022
Please note the following step to join ATU Net GTech 2022
- Applicant reads detail information of ATU Net GTech 2022.
- Applicant consults with academic supervisor related to her/his participation.
- Applicant prepares required documents.
- Applicant joins the internal nomination selection step by registering at: https://bit.ly/internalregGTech2022
- Once the applicant passed the nomination step, the applicant will be guided to make an application to ATU Net GTech 2022.
1st Winner : USD 600
2nd Winner : USD 450
3rd Winner : USD 300
Consolation Prize : USD 150 x 5 groups
Best Presenter : USD 200
COMPONENTS IN Gtech 2022
- Great networking sessions with students from other countries
- Learning opportunities via webinar sessions
- Mentoring, curated during the 2nd evaluation to help guide students towards becoming the champion.
Detailed components are as follow:
SCHEDULE OF GTech 2022
The following is a highlight schedule of ATU Net GTech 2022
|1||July 2022||Registration and Group Distribution|
|2||August 2022||– Opening Ceremony
– Case study announcement
– Project starts
|3||September 2022||– Online Evaluation (1st phase)
– Selected groups announcement
– Preparation to fly to Malaysia
|4||November 2022||– 15th Nov: Group arrival, final sprint (Day 1)
– 16th Nov: Final sprint, final evaluation (Day 2)
– 18th Nov: Winner groups showcase (Day 3)
FEES TO JOIN GTech 2022
|ATU Net Member (inc Telkom University)||USD 100|
|Non ATU Net Member||USD 200|
|Malaysian student||RM 100|
INFORMATION & CONTACT PERSON FOR GTech 2022
Information of GTech 2022 can be accessed HERE. Should you have any inquiry don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400
Email: [email protected]