Free eMobility in MMU for Tel-U Students
Free eMobility in MMU for Tel-U Students. Multimedia University Malaysia, supported by Passage 2 ASEAN calls for students of Telkom University to join the 2020 International Student eMobility: “Enculturating Creative Minds” for free. This event is in collaboration with faculty of Applied Communication & Faculty of Creative Multimedia of Multimedia University. Through this event, MMU encourages students to unleash sense of culture and creative for seamless learning.
It is a 2-week virtual mobility program that will be started at June 29th – July 10th, 2020.
The application is OPEN until June 24th, 2020.
TOPICS OF THE PROGRAM
- Sneak peak at cultural diversities and experiences
- Malaysian Media Landscape
- Up and close with CHEMAT (one of 30 most INFLUENTIAL photographers in ASIA)
The call is limited for 5 (five) Telkom University students only, coming from:
- School of Creative Industry (FIK),
- School of Applied Science (FIT),
- School of Communication and Business (FKB).
- The applicant registers to International Office of Telkom University through email to email@example.com with the subject line: MMU-Enculturating Creative Minds Registration. Make sure to mention full name & student number (NIM) in email text.
- The applicant attaches the following required documents to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy of Student Card (KTM)
- The updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The latest academic transcript
Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact:
International Office of Telkom University (Ms. Novie)
Phone: +62 813 2112 3400
International Class Academic Office (ICAO) of Telkom University
Phone : +6222 7566 456 ext. 2004
Email: email@example.com (IO)***