This program is eligible for the third year students of Telkom University. The Telkom University students should get TOEFL 550 or IELTS 6.0 and have GPA > 3.0 out of 4.0 to join this program.
This program open for:
Course type: Academic Bachelor
Course sector: Creative Industry
Course duration: 4 Year
Degree: Bachelor of Art (B.A)
This Program Consist of 3+1 Scheme ( 3 Years study in Tel-U and 1 Years study in Saxion)
Tel-U student who joining Double Degree Program will first take a 3 years prerequisite program (minimum 108 sks) in Tel-U.
Tel-U student will take preparation before the start of the double degree program. This preparation course covers the following two technical subject and learning goal and meets at least 3 ECTS (2 SKS) per subject. Both subjects should successfully finish in order to be able to enroll in a double degree program.
- Course one – Web Technology
- Know the use and purpose of HTML and CSS
- Can Write and adjust HTML and CSS
- Can create different website layout with HTML and CSS
- Can integrate google map in a website
- Can use media queries to make a website responsive
- Can apply W3C validation
- Course two – Programming
- Understand basic programming principles like variable, arrays, logic, function, events, loops, and classes.
- Can program in structured manners to help find bugs.
Tel-U students of this double degree program wit continue at Saxion, with the following course:
|Focus on Innovation 1||5 ECTS|
|Focus on Innovation 2||5 ECTS|
|Individual Focus 1||5 ECTS|
|Individual Focus 2||5 ECTS|