||Wardani Muhammad, S.T, M.T
||Jl. Telekomunikasi No. 1 – Terusan Buah Batu
||Ahli Madya (A.md)
||D3 Information Management Program prepares learners (students) to be ready to work. Students will be equipped with competencies that support while facing the world of work. Information Management Program’s graduation is oriented to the filled of community’s need and working ability. Communities is societies that include people institutionalized profession, the business community / industry, and the wider community. Beside studying on campus, students of Information Management have the opportunity or experience to feel the actual work in industry by passing through the Job Training and Employment Industry.Accredited according to Decree No. BAN-PT 019 / BAN-PT / Ak-X / above sea-III / X / 2010,
||Being an excellent Information Management Program in Southeast Asia
- Forming professionals who are creative, innovative and proactive in creating new works in the field of Information Management and acclaimed internationally.
- Carrying out research and development of innovative works for the advancement of science and technology in the field of Information Management.
- Carrying out community service.
- Cooperating with stakeholders.
- Developing software, modeling data and information needs, in accordance with the needs of organizations and businesses.
- Maintenance, repair, and alteration of existing software.
- Developing web service for the exchange of data among the database management system to support business needs.
- Modifying a wide range of digital media.
- The application of the principles of interface design and mobile web-based system.
- Developing web-based and mobile applications.
- Specialisation in Database Development
- Having the ability to analyze, model and implement data and information needs which suit the business needs of the organization and business
- Having the ability to build data management applications to support business needs,
- Having the ability to build web services to exchange data among the DBMS to support business needs.
- Specialisation in Multimedia & Creative Contents
- Having a thorough knowledge of a wide variety of digital media,
- Having skills in applying the principles of interface design and mobile web-based system,
- Having the expertise in building Web-based applications and mobile.
- Specialisation in Software Development
- Having the expertise in building software applications (software) according to user needs,
- Having the expertise in installation and development software according to user needs,
- Having the ability and expertise in maintenance, repairing, and alteration of existing software.