||Achmad Rizal, ST, MT
||Jl. Telekomunikasi No.1 Trs. Buahbatu – Dayeuhkolot
||Bachelor of Engineering (S.T.)
||Bachelor Program of Electrical Engineering opened the Decree of the Higher Education 108/DT/2007 number dated January 16, 2007 . Originally Prodi S1 begins with specialization in Electrical Engineering electronics for S1 students STT Telkom Telecommunication Engineering curriculum in accordance with the current 2004 . Year 2007 S1 Electrical Engineering program opened with 89 students receiving first class of 2007 . program S1 is under the Electrical Engineer’s Department of Electrical Engineering of STT Telkom with S1 Telecommunication Engineering program , program S1 D3 Computer Engineering and Telecommunication Engineering program . at the time of the change STT Telkom be ITTelkom 2007 , Electrical Engineering Program is in the Faculty of Electrical and Communications . currently when a change to the Telkom University , S1 Electrical Engineering Program is under the Faculty of Electrical Engineering . As a testament to the quality of instruction execution , S1 Electrical Engineering get BAN – PT accreditation in 2011 by Decree No. 025/BAN-PT/Ak-XIV/S1/IX/2011 with honors in Electrical Engineering B. pogram S1 gain ISO 9001:2008 certification in 2012 .
Curriculum Program S1 Electrical Engineering is designed for a total load of 145 credits for the course duration of 4 years / 8 semesters . For students who can not keep IP semester is less than 3.00 at the end of each semester has been provided through the study planning curriculum Acceleration Scheme 3.5 years / 7 semesters . “
||Becoming S1 Electrical Engineering Program featured in the Southeast Asian region in 2020 which resulted in a Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics skilled Control Systems.
- Organizing a superior education in Southeast Asia to produce graduates who master the science and technology of Electronics and Control, and supported by knowledge of information and communication technology
- Carrying out international quality research in the field of Electronics and Control System to actively engage students
- Organizing community service with the principles of science and technology to disseminate research results to the general public
- Having the ability to apply basic knowledge of mathematics and science to the problems of engineering ( engineering )
- Having the ability to perform design, implementation , and verification of electronic systems and controls as per requirement / specifications
- Having the ability to identify , analyze , and solve problems in the field of electronics engineering and control of the adheres to scientific principles
- Having knowledge and skill in the use of hardware and software that is required in the field of Electronics and Control Engineering
- Having the ability to design and conduct experiments , analyze and interpret the data and use the results to improve processes
- Having the ability to interact , work together and function effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Having the ability to conduct scientific and social communication effectively , both orally and in writing , in a scientific forum , as well as in the profession
- Ethical and social responsibility as a profession and a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Having insight into the general knowledge needed to understand the effects of engineering solutions in a social context or the global context
- Having the ability to read scientific papers , speaking and writing technical reports and scientific papers report in English
- Entrepreneurship has the attitude and ability , both individually and in a team of multidisciplinary
- The graduates master the basic knowledge of mathematics, science and skills so as to discover, understand, analyze, explain, and formulate a means of solving engineering problems in the field of electronics and control by adhering to scientific principles.
- The graduate is able to apply the knowledge and skills areas of expertise in electronics and control of productive activities and service to the community with an attitude, ethics and responsibilities in accordance with the order of life together;
- The graduate is able to act and behave ourselves in bringing the work in his field of expertise as well as in Bohemian joint in the community;
- The graduates are able to follow the latest technological developments in the field of electronics and control engineering, and supporting technologies, especially telecommunications technology, information technology, and computers needed to understand the influence of engineering solutions in a social context or the global context.