||International Informatics, Communication and Telecommunication Business (International ICT Business) / Management of Telecommunication and Informatics Business (MBTI)
||Fetty Poerwita Sary, DR., SS, MPd.
||Jl. Telekomunikasi No.1 Trs. Buahbatu – Dayeuhkolot
||Bachelor of Management (S.MB)
Management of Telecommunication and Informatics Business(MBTI) program study is the oldest study program in the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB ) Telkom University. Prior to joining the Telkom University, FEB is under Telkom Institute of Management (IM Telkom) which was established in 2008. Previously IM Telkom was Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Bisnis Telkom (Telkom College of Business Management (STMB ) which was established in 2004. STMB Telkom previously named London School of Management (STMB) which was established in 1994. STMB is an expansion of an institution that organize MBA program only. It was developed in 1990 under Telkom Education Foundation. Program study of MBTI was established in 1997 with 100 students as the first batch. This study program was set up with a very sharp focus namely management for the needs of Information & Communication Technology ( ICT ) industry that is an industry of PT Telkom. With a thick ICT color, then graduates of MBTI study program are acceptable in the telecommunication industry and other industries that intensively use ICT in business processes. Accreditation : The results of the last assessment (2013) of MBTI Program study managed to get ‘A’ accreditation from National Accreditation Board of higher education. Specialty:1 . Has a clear focus that is supported by a curriculum that fits the needs of the telecommunication industry.2 . As an educational institution under PT Telkom, MBTI program study get supports both directly or indirectly to the direction, resources , and quality of the educational process in MBTI study program
||Becoming an excellent program study in management and business convergence with the entrepreneurial spirit at the regional level in 2021
- Organize education with superior entrepreneurial spirit and internationally known in the field of management and business convergence which is always actual with industry needs and the development of the world.
- Conduct superior research in management and business convergence.
- Play an active role in service and people empowerment to improve well-being.
||Other competencies, in accordance with concentration chosen by the student , which includes :
- Concentration of Telecommunication Business Management ( MBT); Competence of graduates ;
- Able to implement telecommunication business management.
- Skillful in evaluating management based telecommunication with the support of wireless telecommunication networks and cellular
- Able to analyze business models that are being used in today’s telecommunications industry ( e – tom )
- Concentration of Informatics Business Management ( MBI );graduate competency :
- Able to create a business plan and implement Informatics business management.
- Able to manage information security and understand information security audit.
- Able to analyze management information systems along with software testing procedures.
- Able to design e-commerce business processes and IT business.
- Concentration of Media Business Management ( MBM );graduate competency:
- Able to implement the media business management and media business marketing.
- Able to evaluate the preservation system of digital information in media companies.
- Skillful in producing a work of media content by utilizing ICT and using elements forming the content and having attractive values.
- Concentration in Content Business Management ( MBK );graduate competency :
- Able to understand the ecosystem in the content business chain on the mobile telecommunications network, to know and understand the business potential of mobile content, know and understand the process of providing content until the distribution and commercialization.
- Able to analyze multimedia content management system and web semantics.
- Able to evaluate the preservation of digital information systems in the company.
- Concentration of International ICT Business Management;competence of graduates :
- Able to manage an international business supported by International certificate in accordance with areas of interest and experience in overseas business.
- Skillful in speaking English actively ( introductory teaching and learning delivered in English).
- Capable of planning, organizing, staffing, leading and directing others, and exercising control in order to manage a business and non-business organization.
- Able to perform the duties of functional manager (Marketing , Operations , HR , Finance) and entrepreneurs at a business and non- business organization.
- Able to solve operational and managerial problems , choosing the best solution , decision making recommendations , and action plans to utilize information and communication technology.
- Able to understand the theories, concepts, methods, and tools associated with the analysis of managerial skills in the areas of Marketing, HR, Operations, and Finance.
- Able to perform data collection and processing and analyzing relevant information in the research process.
- Able to apply the concepts of marketing management covering aspects of management and marketing, establishment of the marketing mixture, developing a strategy to plan the marketing program in a company.- Skillful in demonstrating a system for recording analysis and providing the company’s financial statements as a basis for financial decision making, and analyze the sources of funding based on the theory of capital structure which can be implemented in a company.
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit so as to contribute significantly to improving the welfare of society.
- Able to apply concepts of operations management which includes the design and operation of quality management, and analyze project management in a company.
- Able to manage human resources which include : utilization, development, assessment, provision of fringe benefits, and management of individual members of the organization or group of employees , also involves the design and implementation of systems planning, employee, employee development, career management, performance evaluation, compensation of employees, and good labor relations.