Telkom University(Tel-U) presents Scholarship for those who speak Bahasa Indonesia. We welcome all of you who are eager to take the challenge for exciting learning in Indonesia.
Tel-U is a leading university focusing on ICT and business that is located in Bandung, the capital city of West Java Province, Indonesia. Telkom University provides several degree programs covering engineering and business management. We are under the shelter of Telkom Group, the biggest telecommunication company in Indonesia, with its network of cooperation and internal synergy which has subsidiaries and branch offices throughout Indonesia, technological facilities, human resources and schools. Telkom University gives opportunities for students, researchers, staff, and even alumni to do research, internships and any other academic related program at Telkom Group.
- Hold citizenship other than Indonesian.
- Maximum 25 years old when applying to diploma and undergraduate programs.
- Have a high school degree from your school at your home country (to apply for diploma program and academic bachelor program) with an average score 8/10
- Have a university degree (academic bachelor) to apply for master program with minimum GPA 3.0/4.0
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
Terms and Condition
- Scholarship will be granted for the first year. In the following year, scholarship will be continued if the academic records (the minimum GPA) could be maintained at least 3.00/4.00. Otherwise (if GPA is less than 3.00/4.00) then the tuition fee waiver will be applied.
- Tuition fee:
|No||Program||Faculty||Study Program||Admission Fee||Tuition Fee / semester||Total Fee|
|All Faculties||All Study Programs||Rp. 40.000.000,-||Rp. 18.000.000,-||Rp. 184.000.000,-|
|2||Master of Management|
|School of Economic & Business||Master of Management||Rp. 25.000.000,-||Rp. 15.000.000,-||Rp. 85.000.000,-|
|3||Master of Engineering|
|School of Computing, School of Industrial Engineering, School of Electrical Engineering||Master of Engineering||Rp. 25.000.000,-||Rp. 8.000.000,-||Rp. 57.000.000,-|
|Faculty of Applied Science||All Study Programs||Rp. 30.000.000,-||Rp. 7.000.000,-||Rp. 72.000.000,-|
|5||Bachelor of Applied Science|
|Faculty of Applied Science||Multimedia System||Rp. 30.000.000,-||Rp. 8.000.000,-||Rp. 94.000.000,-|
3. Please Note that all the Scholarship of Telkom University exclude flight ticket from and to your home country.
4. Indonesian Visa Application Fee in your home country is at your own cost.
Here is the time schedule of the scholarship program:
|Selection Process||March – April|
|Confirmation of Attendance||June|
How is the selection process conducted?
- Telkom University will select the candidates on the basis of the:
- Academic merits
- Language Skill (Bahasa Indonesia and English)
- Recommendations (mandatory for master program)
- CVs (mandatory for master program)
- Online interview and or online written test if necessary.
- Telkom University confirms the selection and assigns the grants.
- Telkom University will announce the candidates if they have been awarded a scholarship through a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) by email or candidates may download it from the registration application.
Programs We Offer
For further detail for our programs, kindly click here.