To equip students with academic horizon, business, professions, as well as soft skills, the Link and Match curriculum is implemented through several strategies, i.e.:
- Combining theory and practice supported by laboratory work and full-time on the job training to develop student`s professional skills and experience at ICT companies under the supervision of academic and field supervisors,
- Inviting leading scientists and professionals to give special lectures and workshops,
- Fostering cross-cultural extra curricular activities.
Lecture activities at Telkom University take place as follows:
- 2 credit hours equal to 2 hours/week,
- 3 credit hours equal to 3 hours/week,
- 4 credit hours equal to 4 hours/week, and
- Tutorials should take about 1/3 of the total lecture hours in one semester.
Instructional languages are:
- Regular class: Indonesian
- International class: English