Kumoh National Institute of Technology (KIT) is calling Telkom University student to join student Exchange Fall program 2020.
The program will be conducted in 2020 Fall Semester: September 1st – December 18th, 2020.
The application will be closed in May 24th, 2020.
- Telkom University students
- Having a passport
- Successfully completed at least the first-year courses
- GPA ≥ 2.75 for Engineering Programs and ≥ 3.00 for Business Programs
- Good command of both written and spoken English proven by ITP TOEFL or EPrT certificate with the score ≥ 500
- The applicant reads detailed information including information of the program.
- The applicant fills out student exchange online application form: bit.ly/OnlineStudexForm
To complete the form, the applicant must login with Telkom University email account or Gmail account.
- At the end of the form, the applicant must upload the scanned copy of the following documents.
- Passport (name the file: your full name_passport)
- ITP TOEFL/EPrT certificate (name the file: your full name_toefl/eprt)
- Academic transcript (name the file: your full name_transcript)
- Financial support letter (name the file: your full name_financial support letter)
- The template of financial support letter can be downloaded at: http://icao.telkomuniversity.ac.id/downloads/
- Please prepare the scanned copy of those documents in PDF and the maximum size of each document is 1 MB.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (Set by KIT)
- Application Form and Self-Introduction Essay (Attached)
- Latest Official transcript in English
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Copy of passport
Internal Selection (at Telkom University)
- Application documents will be reviewed and verified by the team.
- The applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted via email to join the interview session. Please check your email inbox (and the spam folder) regularly.
- The applicants will be interviewed by the Prodi to see how much they know about the program and how ready they are to participate in the program.
- The applicants who pass the interview will be nominated as exchange students to the partner university.
External Selection (at Partner University)
- Applicants apply online and/or submit the documents required by the partner university (check the partner university fact sheet for the list of required documents).
- The online application and required documents will be reviewed by the partner university.
- There might be an additional selection process, and/or an interview conducted by partner universities if needed.
Note: Each partner university may have different selection process.
- Applicants who pass the selection process will receive an acceptance letter or admission letter from the partner university and officially accepted as exchange student.
- ICAO will hold an orientation for selected applicants (exchange students) discussing the preparation of joining the program.
- All exchange students must attend the orientation.
- Exchange students may arrange their own flight tickets and visa application; however, they must consult with International Office beforehand. Exchange students must purchase return tickets as well for this program.
Exchange students will also be offered the chance to participate in various extracurricular activities such as industrial tours and cultural experiences
- Orientation, welcome party, farewell ceremony
- Cultural field trips, visit to global companies in Korea
- Buddy program
- Voluntary Activity
- Tuition Fee
|Tuition Fee at Partner University||Tuition Fee at Telkom University|
|Pay Tuition Fee||10%|
2. On Campus Housing
|Bedroom Type||No Meal||5 Day Meal Plan||7 Day Meal Plan|
|2 persons||466.200 KRW||957.510 KRW||1.072.240 KRW|
|4 persons||388.500 KRW||879.810 KRW||994.540 KRW|
- The housing fee will be changed depending on the number of days in the semester.
- In dormitory cafeteria, no halal fool will be served.
- A kitchen for international students is available. (You will need to pay a 10,000 KRW deposit for an access card.)
3. Cost of Living
|Items||Fee (USD/Semester (Approx)|
|On-campus Housing||USD 400 (No meal option)|
|Living Expenses (Meal etc.)||USD 400 x 4 months= USD 1.600|
|Student Insurance||USD 60|
|Student support (Book, etc.)||USD 300|
- Exchange students must register for courses at Telkom University for the semester during exchange. However, each Prodi may have different regulation regarding course registration for exchange students. Please consult with the Prodi.
- Course registration process at partner university is different from one to another. It will be informed after applicants officially accepted as exchange students.
DETAILED INFORMATION OF STUDENT EXCHANGE FALL PROGRAM 2020
The applicant may refer to this guidebook for detailed information regarding the Student Exchange Fall Program 2020 in KIT.
For further information, the applicant may contact International Office of Telkom University:
International Office (Ms. Novie)
Phone: +62 81321123400
International Class Academic Office (ICAO)
Phone : +62 813-2112-3400