Kumamoto University invited Telkom University students to join the Summer Program 2018 offered by the College of Cross-Cultural and Multidisciplinary Studies (JASSO Scholarship available).
- Japanese Course: 31 July – 9 August 2018
- English Course: 18 – 27 July 2018
- Japanese Classes (Japanese Course only)
- Class room Lectures
- Culture Experiences
- Educational Excursions
*Program Contents subject to change
PARTICIPATION FEE: 100,000 Japanese Yen
- Includes accommodation, class fees, field trip fees, and breakfast.
- Does not include the cost of transportation to or from Japan, the cost of transportation within Japan, or the cost of meals (other than breakfast) during the program.
- Program fees do not cover traveler insurance for participants. Students must purchase their own traveler insurance before arriving in Japan.
How To pay: Participation fee must be pay in advice via bank transfer by June 8, 2018. Detail will be participant selection.
English Course participants who meet the necessary qualifications may be eligible to receive a government (JASSO) scholarship of 80,000 Yen
*please note that the number of scholarships available is limited.
- Undergraduate students
- Application Form (Download here)
- Photocopy of the first page of passport.
- Academic records from the previous year (GPA of 3.25 out of 4).
- Japanese language proficiency equal to or greater than JLPT N3 (Only for Japanese course).
- TOEFL ITP min. 500 or IELTS min. 5 is highly recommended (only for English course).
*You are ineligible if you have previously attended a summer or spring program at Kumamoto University.
Day / Date : Tuesday / May 8th, 2018
Time : 3 pm
Place : International Office Telkom University, Bangkit Bulding (Rectorat Building), 1st Floor.
PIC : Mrs. Ayu
E- mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +627564108 ext. 2400