Inha University is now OPEN REGISTRATION for student Exchange Fall program 2020. Telkom University students coming from engineering program are welcome to join the program.
The program will be conducted in 2020 Fall Semester: August 31st – December 18th, 2020. Students are invited to the orientation session in August 27th, 2020.
The application will be closed in March 23rd, 2020.
Set By Telkom University
- Telkom University students
- Having a passport
- Successfully completed at least the first-year courses
- GPA ≥ 2.75 for Engineering Programs and ≥ 3.00 for Business Programs
- Good command of both written and spoken English proven by ITP TOEFL or EPrT certificate with the score ≥ 500
- The applicant reads detailed information including information of the program.
- The applicant fills out student exchange online application form: bit.ly/OnlineStudexForm
To complete the form, the applicant must login with Telkom University email account or Gmail account.
- At the end of the form, the applicant must upload the scanned copy of the following documents.
- Passport (name the file: your full name_passport)
- ITP TOEFL/EPrT certificate (name the file: your full name_toefl/eprt)
- Academic transcript (name the file: your full name_transcript)
- Financial support letter (name the file: your full name_financial support letter)
- The template of financial support letter can be downloaded at: http://icao.telkomuniversity.ac.id/downloads/
- Please prepare the scanned copy of those documents in PDF and the maximum size of each document is 1 MB.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (Set by Inha University)
- One Photo in a JPG file for application
- A Letter of Recommendation (designated form)
- Housing Application Form (designated form)
- Official Academic Transcript of Records issued by Telkom University (in English)
- A copy of valid Passport
- Coversheet for the financial statement. It should be confirmed by Telkom University officer with a sign or stamp.
- Bank Statement (issued by bank)
- It can be the applicant’s bank statement or applicant’s family’s (father or mother). Note if applicant use family bank statement, the applicant must submit family relations certificate
- The applicant must deposit of more than USD 5,500 (for 1 semester applicants) or deposit of USD 7,500 (for 1-year applicants)
- Family Relations Certificate (The account holder’s name on the bank statement must be identical to your passport name. If the bank account belongs to your father or mother, you must submit a relationship certificate to prove your relationship with the bank account holder.)
- Language Certificate (ex. TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TOPIK etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (only for Graduate-level applicants)
- A copy of Tuberculosis test with an official hospital (medical) stamp. It is only required for students applying for school dormitory.
- Copy of the Insurance policy.
Applicants who have not submitted the insurance policy online should purchase designated insurance upon arrival.
Internal Selection (at Telkom University)
- Application documents will be reviewed and verified by the team.
- The applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted via email to join the interview session. Please check your email inbox (and the spam folder) regularly.
- The applicants will be interviewed by the Prodi to see how much they know about the program and how ready they are to participate in the program.
- The applicants who pass the interview will be nominated as exchange students to the partner university.
External Selection (at Partner University)
- Applicants apply online and/or submit the documents required by the partner university (check the partner university factsheet for the list of required documents).
- The online application and required documents will be reviewed by the partner university.
- There might be an additional selection process, and/or an interview conducted by partner universities if needed.
Note: Each partner university may have different selection process.
- Applicants who pass the selection process will receive an acceptance letter or admission letter from the partner university and officially accepted as exchange student.
- ICAO will hold an orientation for selected applicants (exchange students) discussing the preparation of joining the program.
- All exchange students must attend the orientation.
- Exchange students may arrange their own flight tickets and visa application; however, they must consult with International Office beforehand. Exchange students must purchase return tickets as well for this program.
|Tuition Fee at Partner University||Tuition Fee at Telkom University|
|Pay Tuition Fee||10%|
COST OF LIVING (ESTIMATE)
|1||Dormitory Fees (without meal)||USD 950|
|2||Early Check In||USD 50|
|1||Off-Campus Housing (around Inha University) |
DETAILED INFORMATION OF STUDENT EXCHANGE FALL PROGRAM 2020
For further information, the applicant may contact International Office of Telkom University:
International Office (Ms. Novie)
Phone: +62 81321123400
International Class Academic Office (ICAO)
Phone : +62 813-2112-3400