Where is Telkom University Located?
Telkom University is located in Jl. Telekomunikasi Terusan Buah Batu No.1
Learning Center (Bangkit) Building R.118
Bandung, Jawa Barat 40257 Indonesia
F : +62-22-756-4108 ext 2400
M : +62-813-2112-3400
E : firstname.lastname@example.org –
What study programs are you interested in?
You may choose one of these study programs which suit you the best.
Undergraduate Program(Academic Bachelor Program/4 years)
Undergraduate Program (Diploma Program/3 years)
Master Programs/2 years
see more at: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/faculty/
What Program do you want to join?
- Credit Earning Program
- Credit Transfer Program
- Regular Course Study Program
- Programs with the basis of partnership
- Student Exchange Program
- Joint Degree, Dual Degree or Double Degree Program, Joint Research Program
- Darmasiswa Program
- Summer and Winter Program
Who are eligible to join?
- Hold citizenship other than Indonesian.
- Maximum 25 years old (for diploma and undergraduate programs).
- Have a high school degree from your school at your home country (to apply for diploma program and academic bachelor program) with an average score 8/10
- Have a university degree (academic bachelor) to apply for master program with minimum GPA 3.0/4.0
- Fluent in English
How much is it cost?
How to apply?
Register yourself at: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/inapps
For further information you may visit: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/registration/
How is the selection process conducted?
- Aplicants register online at: https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/inapps/
- Telkom University will select the candidates on the basis of the:
- Academic merits
- Language Skill (English and or Bahasa Indonesia)
- Recommendations (mandatory for master program)
- CVs (mandatory for master program)
- Telkom University conduct an Online interview and or online written test if necessary.
- Telkom University confirms the selection and assigns the grants.
- Telkom University will announce the candidates if they have been awarded a scholarship through a Letter of Acceptance (LoA) by email or candidates may download it from https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/inApps/
Where can I find more information?
Before contacting Telkom University, we recommend you to read the comprehensive list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and visit our website https://io.telkomuniversity.ac.id/. It is very likely that you will find the answer to your question there.
For further information which is not available on the above-mentioned web-site, you may send an email to email@example.com