UTHM Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia is calling Telkom University student to join student Exchange Fall program 2020. The calls are OPEN for students coming from Mechanical and Manufacturing Faculty.
The program will be conducted in 2020 Fall Semester or Odd semester in academic year of 2020/2021.
The application will be closed in April 13th, 2020.
- Telkom University students
- Having a passport
- Successfully completed at least the first-year courses
- GPA ≥ 2.75 for Engineering Programs and ≥ 3.00 for Business Programs
- Good command of both written and spoken English proven by ITP TOEFL or EPrT certificate with the score ≥ 500
- The applicant reads detailed information including information of the program.
- The applicant fills out student exchange online application form: bit.ly/OnlineStudexForm
To complete the form, the applicant must login with Telkom University email account or Gmail account.
- At the end of the form, the applicant must upload the scanned copy of the following documents.
- Passport (name the file: your full name_passport)
- ITP TOEFL/EPrT certificate (name the file: your full name_toefl/eprt)
- Academic transcript (name the file: your full name_transcript)
- Financial support letter (name the file: your full name_financial support letter)
- The template of financial support letter can be downloaded at: http://icao.telkomuniversity.ac.id/downloads/
- Please prepare the scanned copy of those documents in PDF and the maximum size of each document is 1 MB.
Internal Selection (at Telkom University)
- Application documents will be reviewed and verified by the team.
- The applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted via email to join the interview session. Please check your email inbox (and the spam folder) regularly.
- The applicants will be interviewed by the Prodi to see how much they know about the program and how ready they are to participate in the program.
- The applicants who pass the interview will be nominated as exchange students to the partner university.
External Selection (at Partner University)
- Applicants apply online and/or submit the documents required by the partner university (check the partner university fact sheet for the list of required documents).
- The online application and required documents will be reviewed by the partner university.
- There might be an additional selection process, and/or an interview conducted by partner universities if needed.
Note: Each partner university may have different selection process.
- Applicants who pass the selection process will receive an acceptance letter or admission letter from the partner university and officially accepted as exchange student.
VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- The applicant applies for Visa application through Education Malaysia Global Service (EMGS) website: www.educationmalaysia.gov.my at least 3 months before the date of registration.
- The applicant pays the Visa application process by DEBIT/CREDIT Card for the amount stated in the EMGS application page. It depends on the types of insurance package selected.
- The applicant is required to download and print the e-VAL (Visa Approval Letter) to redeem the Single Entry Visa (SEV) or Visa on Arrival (VOA) from the Malaysian Embassy Office chosen in the EMGS application page.
- The applicant conducts medical checkup at any local health center. The medical report must be accompanied with a letter stating that the applicant is “fit to study”.
- The applicant must submit required documents to UTHM International Office in hard and soft copy.
- Copy of passport Information (front page arrival stamp)
- Copy of Medical Verification Letter
- Those documents will be submitted to the Immigration Office to obtain the Multiple Entry Visa (MEV) sticker.
- ICAO will hold an orientation for selected applicants (exchange students) discussing the preparation of joining the program.
- All exchange students must attend the orientation.
- Exchange students may arrange their own flight tickets and visa application; however, they must consult with International Office beforehand. Exchange students must purchase return tickets as well for this program.
- Visa payment : MYR 570 – MYR 1,500
- SEV/VOA : MYR 20 – MYR 100
- Medical Checkup : MYR 200 – MYR 300
- MEV Sticker : MYR 100 – MYR 200
- Tuition Fee
|Tuition Fee at Partner University||Tuition Fee at Telkom University|
|Pay Tuition Fee||10%|
- Exchange students must register for courses at Telkom University for the semester during exchange. However, each Prodi may have different regulation regarding course registration for exchange students. Please consult with the Prodi.
- Course registration process at partner university is different from one to another. It will be informed after applicants officially accepted as exchange students.
DETAILED INFORMATION OF STUDENT EXCHANGE FALL PROGRAM 2020
The applicant may refer to this guidebook for detailed information regarding the Student Exchange Fall Program 2020 in UTHM.
For further information, the applicant may contact International Office of Telkom University:
International Office (Ms. Novie)
Phone: +62 81321123400
International Class Academic Office (ICAO)
Phone : +62 813-2112-3400