- ACCOUNTING study program History
Bachelor in accounting program officially started in 2008/2009 along with the change from Higher education of Business Management Telkom to Institute Management Telkom based on the national educational minister decrees number 64/D/O/08 on March 28th, 2008 on administration of study programs and changes forms of Higher education of business management Telkom (STMB) to Institute Management Telkom (IMT) which was held by Telkom Education Foundation in Bandung.
The decree of the minister of national education was followed with the publication of the letter of decree of the board of management of Telkom Education Foundation: KEP.201/SET-04/YPT/2008 on April 14th, 2008 on the determination of changing status of Higher education of Business Management Telkom to Institute Management Telkom based on Regional IV regional decree number 3384/D/T/K-IV/2010 on August 11th, 2010 on extension license for the implementation of the accounting study program.
The Accounting study program has obtained accreditation through BAN PT 3727/SK/BAN-PT/Akred/S/X/2017 on October 10th, 2017 and has been internationally accredited by accreditation service for international schools, colleges & Universities (ASIC) on August 29th, 2018.
The study program is a part of the Faculty of Economics and Business after the merger of four different institute(IMT, ITT, Polytechnic, STISI) into Telkom University on August 14th, 2013 based on the decree of the director general of higher education KEMENDIKBUD No.309/E/0/2013.
- Vision and Mission
- Vision: To become a world-class accounting program based on the creative development of several fields of knowledge and technological applications in communication by 2018.
- Organize an educational program in Accounting based on information and communication technology (ICT) and to implement entrepreneurship.
- To organize a certified training to improve additional competencies that are relevant to accounting and ICT.
- To carry out research activities in accounting by accommodating the content of technology in information and communication, as well as involving students in the research.
- Conduct publications on research by lecturers and students on national and international level.
- To carry out community service activities in accounting by utilizing information and communication technology.
- To conduct educational services with international standards information systems.
- Learning Outcome
- To have the ability to do operational, budgeting accounting based on information and communication technology for business decision making.
- To be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders by utilizing the possessed abilities professionally.
- To be able to make managerial decisions based on accounting information for conventional or Islamic finance, accounting management, public accountants, audit results and information systems and financial management.
|1||Account Payable Staff|
|3||Accounting and Tax|
|5||Budget and Control Analyst|
|6||CLE (Consumer Loan Executive)|
|11||Service Fund Operations|
|12||Import Export Staff|
|13||Financial and Administration Staff|
|16||Group Corporate Income Tax Staff|
|17||Group Corporate Policy Staff|
- Regular: 5th semester, conduct during the break between even and odd semester for one full month.
- Optional: 8th semester, conducted by students who are finished with their studies and are only waiting for their final defense or their graduation. As long as 3 to 6 months.