Hanyang University ERICA student Exchange Fall program 2020 is a student mobility program that calls for Telkom University students who are interested in taking 1 semester studying at Hanyang University in ERICA Campus. You guys coming from School of Engineering, Computing, Design, Economics, & Business may apply the program. Here is the following information on the program.
The program will be conducted in 2020 Fall Semester: August 31st-December 19th, 2020. The orientation will be started 1-2 working days before the program starts.
The application will be closed in March 30th, 2020.
- Telkom University students and must be officially nominated by home institution (Telkom University) through Hanyang’s online survey.
- Having a passport valid until 6 months or longer after the end date of program (e.g. Spring 2020 applicant should submit a passport which is valid until December 19, 2020)
- Successfully completed at least the first-year courses
- GPA ≥ 2.75 for Engineering Programs and ≥ 3.00 for Business Programs
- Good command of both written and spoken English proven by ITP TOEFL or EPrT certificate with the score ≥ 500
- The applicant reads detailed information including information of the program.
- The applicant fills out student exchange online application form: bit.ly/OnlineStudexForm. To complete the form, the applicant must login with Telkom University email account or Gmail account.
At the end of the form, the applicant must upload the scanned copy of the following documents:
- Passport (name the file: your full name_passport)
- ITP TOEFL/EPrT certificate (name the file: your full name_toefl/eprt)
- Academic transcript (name the file: your full name_transcript)
- Financial support letter (name the file: your full name_financial support letter)
- Color ID Photo: Colored copy, Face only, JPEG format, 20KB or less
- The template of financial support letter can be downloaded at: http://icao.telkomuniversity.ac.id/downloads/
- Please prepare the scanned copy of those documents in PDF and the maximum size of each document is 1 MB.
Internal Selection (at Telkom University)
- Application documents will be reviewed and verified by the team.
- The applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted via email to join the interview session. Please check your email inbox (and the spam folder) regularly.
- The applicants will be interviewed by the Prodi to see how much they know about the program and how ready they are to participate in the program.
- The applicants who pass the interview will be nominated as exchange students to the partner university.
External Selection (at Partner University)
- Applicants apply online and/or submit the documents required by the partner university (check the partner university fact sheet for the list of required documents in the guidebook).
- The online application and required documents will be reviewed by the partner university.
- There might be an additional selection process, and/or an interview conducted by partner universities if needed. (Note: Each partner university may have different selection process)
- Applicants who pass the selection process will receive an acceptance letter or admission letter from the partner university and officially accepted as exchange student.
- ICAO will hold an orientation for selected applicants (exchange students) discussing the preparation of joining the program.
- All exchange students must attend the orientation.
- Exchange students may arrange their own flight tickets and visa application; however, they must consult with International Office & ICAO beforehand. Exchange students must purchase return tickets as well for this program.
|Tuition Fee at Partner University||Tuition Fee at Telkom University|
|Pay Tuition Fee||10%|
COST OF LIVING (ESTIMATE)
|3||Personal Expenses||300.000 KRW|
- Exchange students must register for courses at Telkom University for the semester during exchange. However, each Prodi may have different regulation regarding course registration for exchange students. Please consult with the Prodi.
- Course registration process at partner university is different from one to another. It will be informed after applicants officially accepted as exchange students.
DETAILED INFORMATION OF STUDENT EXCHANGE FALL PROGRAM 2020
The applicant may refer to this guidebook for detailed information regarding the Student Exchange Fall Program 2020 in Hanyang University.
For further information, the applicant may contact International Office of Telkom University:
International Office (Ms. Novie)
Phone: +62 81321123400
International Class Academic Office (ICAO)
Phone : +62 813-2112-3400